Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This was planned out very well.

Those that know me personally know that the township I live in (Lee - Midland County) is in the process of installing city water this summer.

For a time last week, they were working in my immediate neighborhood therefore I had to work around some detours as I left the house. One day last week, there was a set of interesting road closures near where I live. This was not planned out very well.

Obviously the road is closed on West Chippewa Rv. Road past South 8 Mile...
Therefore traffic was being detoured up South 8 Mile. Sounds good except for one thing...
South 8 Mile was closed too.
If you were one of those trying to navigate the neighborhood for the first time that day last week, I certainly hope you found your way otherwise you would have been screwed.

No comments: